ERM Insights by Carol, LLC, d/b/a/ Strategic Decision Solutions (referred to henceforth as “company”)(Contact information below)
By accessing this web site at https://strategicdecisionsolutions.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License – Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on company website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ERM Insights by Carol, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer – The materials on company’s web site are provided “as is”. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations- In no event shall company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on company’s Internet site, even if company or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata – The materials appearing on company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links – Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law – Any claim relating to company web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will clearly identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
GDPR Privacy Disclosure
ERM Insights by Carol, LLC d/b/a Strategic Decision Solutions collects name and email from individuals voluntarily opting to receive free offers through https://strategicdecisionsolutions.com. See contact information below.
Individuals opting to receive offers through https://strategicdecisionsolutions.com do so with a legitimate interest in the materials being offered. Company offers materials with a legitimate interest of informing individuals and organizations of topics related to enterprise risk management and for the purpose of learning more about ERM at other organizations and how products/services from company may be able to help said organization achieve its goals.
Recipients of data entered on https://strategicdecisionsolutions.com include officers and employees of company. Please contact company representative (see below) for a detailed list.
Data (name, email, optional ERM program information) will be transferred out of the EU and maintained on email marketing/CRM server (ActiveCampaign). Contact ActiveCampaign (http://www.activecampaign.com/) for specific information on data storage and security protocols.
Data will be kept indefinitely unless individual requests to be removed from list(s).
Users providing personal information have the right to request access, rectification, and erasure of any of their personal data held by company.
Users have the option to unsubscribe or otherwise withdraw consent at any time, for any reason.
Users retain the right to lodge a complaint with EU’s supervisory authority regarding GDPR, or with relevant authorities in the State of Florida (US).
By providing personal data, company agrees to provide relevant offer(s).
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Company reserves the right to delete comments that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be irrelevant to the topics at hand or at odds with the goals, spirit, or focus of https://strategicdecisionsolutions.com.
We are not liable for any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, false, misleading or otherwise objectionable in any way, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
Although we reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion, you remain solely responsible for the content you post and you agree to hold harmless company in connection with any claims or other statements that you post, or that are posted by others and relied upon by you.
Nathan D. Williams; firstname.lastname@example.org
ERM Insights by Carol, LLC; d/b/a Strategic Decision Solutions
3122 Mahan Drive, Suite #801-266
Tallahassee, FL 32308